Monday, March 19, 2012

6 years, 6 months & 21 Days!

According to this, I changed diapers for 6 Years, 6 months, 21 days! Take out maybe a day here or there that I was out of town and someone else did it; or in the hospital popping out another pooping machine! But still... that's a heck of a long time!!

The first date I put into the equation was the day we brought Tre home from the hospital (August 20, 2005)! I don't think I ever changed any of his diapers in the hospital; I was too out of it!

And the last date I put in was last Monday (March 12, 2012) when we started potty training Emma! I kept the diapers a couple of days before I considered her completely trained, but as of today she is officially potty trained!! She's done well all week with #1s, and was just a bit slow with the other end. But today she did great, made it in time and is officially trained to do her business in the bathroom!!!

Six years! Six Months! Twenty-one Days!!!!!!
Done.

No comments: