Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Humble Pie

I had dessert early today; my humble pie was served by Tre... here's the story:

Tre was looking out the window and saying, "Mommy, I like summer." I told him that yes, the weather was very nice, but it's not summer. I explained that it was winter now, then it would be spring, and after spring came summer. So Tre asked me "when is it going to be spring?" Since I didn't know I sent him to TJ (my typical trick for most questions). Turns out... TJ knows exactly when spring starts and told Tre "in about a month". So when Tre came to tell me that his daddy had answered the question I said, "Wow! You're daddy is very smart!" And Tre said, "Yeah, and you're not!" Thanks, Tre!

- Jo

1 comment:

Norm Tumlinson said...

it's okay. it's always summer in Orlando.