Sunday, March 1, 2009

She's Here!

We are very tired, yet excited. "Little" Emma Kay Davis joined our family this morning at 4:36am. She is 9lb 9oz, 21 1/4" long, Emma and Jodi are both doing great! Me and BG took the boys up this morning before lunch so they could meet the new boss in town. Of course she slept through most of it. Please pray for Jodi, tomorrow morning she will have surgery to tie her tubes. The doctor has reassured us that it isn't that crazy of a procedure...but it's still surgery. Well, I think I've rambled enough for now, I'll try to get pictures up here tomorrow.


-TJ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!! i bet she is sooo beautiful. i cant wait to get the chance to meet her. Congratulations! I will keep you and the boys, and especially Jodi and Emma in my prayers
Love,
Julie Sautner

Unknown said...

Definitey praying. Congratulations again!!!

Keri A. Ward said...

you got that right...."the Boss"! hehe...i cant wait to see her personality as she grows and gets older. Thank the Lord for her safe arrival! :)

Lauren W said...

Congrats you guys! I can't wait to see pictures.