Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Note to TJ (4)

Yes! We actually had a great morning! Wanna know why? Cause we all slept in... 'til 7!!!! Even Emma slept 'til 7! It was a glorious morning!

After breakfast I finally weeded the garden, with the boys help. Which means they were throwing dirt and digging holes... but still, we had fun. The rest of the day was spent inside playing games and such. It was a pretty quiet day as far as activity goes, but it was still a pretty good day.

Dax & Melissa ended up not coming up today cause of sickness & fatigue, so hopefully we'll see them tomorrow. Tre and I are going to the noon-ish movie of "UP" tomorrow and we're both pretty excited! I got juice boxes from the store to sneak into the movies, but I know we'll also go the concession stand - cause you gotta do that on your very first movie experience! As you can tell, I'm super excited! I wish you were here to be a part of it... but since you're seeing "UP" with the students on Monday (and I don't really like any of the other summer movies for Tre) I figured you'd be okay with it!

Well, I'm off to watch "so you think you can dance" with your mom! Aren't you sad you're missing it?!? Love you!!

- Jo

No comments: